Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Are you a go getter? Do you have passion for helping people and working in tough environments? Do you enjoy talking to patients and believe that access to quality healthcare is everyone’s right? If the answer is YES, then we would like the opportunity to speak with you!
We are seeking passionate, compassionate, and empathetic Clinical Officers to join our team. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and dependable with a sincere interest in developing and building long-term relationships with our patients and passionate about the communities we serve.
- Effective utilization of skills and medical knowledge for diagnosing, preventing, investigating, and managing disease.
- Access Afya Clinical officers work predominantly in the micro-clinics within the informal settlement but also within the communities we serve at places such as schools, churches, and barazas.
- In addition to treating patients, the clinical officers are responsible for appropriate for diagnosis or management when necessary. transfer of care to other health care professionals for diagnosis or management when necessary.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Maximum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven quality of care.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself