Job verified by Fuzu
Standard Chartered Bank | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Collector, Tele-RecoveriesAccounts Assistants
Summit Recruitment &Training
Sales Executive - Western
Several Student Internship Jobs
Bank of Uganda
Internal audit Intern
International Rescue Committee
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – here for good.
To manage and control all matters relating to charged-off accounts and accounts under litigation for UPIL by constantly reviewing collection procedures and ensuring prompt and cost effective recovery actions are taken to maximise prospects of full recovery and executes the collection strategy. Highlights and analyses credit failures in Unsecured Lending and provides lessons learnt to improve the credit approval process.
• Manages the day -to-day recoveries maximised by the effective implementation of recoveries strategy.
• Reviews recovery processes to ensure cost effectiveness and also identifies risk and
opportunities to streamline operations, improve service and minimise losses.
• Legal, regulatory, economic and compliance including the following;
- Ensure compliance with the Group’s standard and regulatory requirements pertaining to
money laundering and KYC;
- Participate in and/or support the Bank’s effort to combat money laundering;
- Exercise due care and diligence on matters related to Money laundering and KYC in the day to day operations, which include account opening and reviews, transaction monitoring, reporting suspicions, customer communication, implementing new requirements, updating and revising operating procedures, acquire relevant knowledge and training, provide support to superior and subordinates.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Compliance; Cash management; Regulatory reporting; Due diligence; Fraud risk assessment and management; Cheque transactions (payment)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)