Job verified by Fuzu
Brites Management Services Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Media, communications, languages
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Head the TV, Publication & Media department.
• To be in touch with what is happening in the industry and all the changes that are taking place in terms of new technology and equipment as well as trends in how people record and produce music.
• Developing, researching and sourcing production items.
• Coordinate editorial publications.
• Marketing the studio.
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customer and handling all clients complaints
• Accompanying the marketing Executives to Pitching our products and services.
• Developing new marketing plans and strategies and ensuring timely social media updates.
• Help implement marketing plan, including departmental and individual objectives, in order to support the achievement of business results.
• Developing, negotiating and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Overseeing editing of raw video material ensuring logical audio and visual sequencing.
• Ensure Proper utilization of all software and equipment.
• Supervising all segments and all customer projects to meet their specifications.
• Meeting 100% of customer production deadlines and assist the sales & Marketing department with the creation and delivery of many urgent production projects
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Media, communications, languagesSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Multimedia; Customer relations; Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.); Research publicationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply