Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Commercial Sales & Marketing Manager – Consumer Product
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Our client, a dynamic and fast growing Manufacturer and Distributer of Home Furniture and Mattresses is looking to recruit a Commercial Sales & Marketing Manager with an excellent background in customer acquisition, brand development, market analysis and team leadership to be based in Mlolongo, Nairobi. He/she must have a proven hands-on experience working in a fast paced distribution environment. The successful candidate must be a natural salesperson, analytical with B2B and B2C experience
• Hire & coach new talents into the customer engagement team.
• Oversee & coordinate all the prospecting & customers’ management functions.
• Work with management to design & implement ideas and strategies to introduce new product lines.
• Create an effective system to ensure that the team collects account receivables on time.
• Support penetration into new markets.
• Propose the implementation of marketing ideas to drive increased market penetration of existing products lines.
• Manage the relationship with key accounts in the portfolio guaranteeing high level of satisfaction.
• Find opportunities to develop and improve systems, delegate responsibilities.
• Create & enforce a data-driven culture to decide new products orders & efficient allocation of capital.
• Effectively utilize customer relationship management (CRM) and sales tracking platforms.
• Introduce key control points, allowing you to maintain quality & accuracy of the growing activities.
• Conduct market research & offer recommendations about new products and/or designs to resources & introduce in the market.
• Closely monitor market trends and competitive landscape to define pricing strategy for each product category.
• Liaise with supply chain to ensure timely reordering.
• Regularly update products weekly consumption – keeping in mind previous stock out, seasonality and market trends.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Competitor and market analysis; Account management; Sales strategy; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply