Communication and Reporting Officer
International Lifeline FundLira, Uganda
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Communications, Journalism, or other related ﬁeld demonstrating creativity and storytelling capabilities.
• A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in a communications role. Understanding of communications, public relations and marketing best practices is an added advantage.
• Strong English writing and editing skills with the ability to analyze and synthesize written materials.
• Proven ability to mark independently and within diverse team and across departments.
• A keen interest in working directly with rural 8tl’lQ refugee communities t0 elevate their stories and perspectives. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills required.
• Detail oriented, adaptable, organized and demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects and tasks while meeting tight deadlines.
• Excellent computer & digital skills including Microsoft Office, content management systems and social media platforms.
• Photography video editing, and web design skills are a plus
How to apply
Please feel free to request an email in case you need the detail job description for the roles.
All suitably qualified candidates please send a copy your cover letter, resume and academic credentials to our ofﬁce by Email in a single PDF title “Communication and Reporting Officer” or “Sanitation Officers” appropriate using the below information
Only successful candidate shall be contacted.
International Lifeline Fund P.0.Box 78 Lira, Uganda
Email: [email protected]
The Communications and Reporting Officer will support our internal and external communications strategy needed to fulfil Lifelines reporting, fundraising and outreach goals. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, effective storyteller with a keen interest in driving strategic messages to key internal and external stakeholders. The communications and Reporting Ofﬁcer reports directly to the Country Director in connection with the Global Communications Lead and collaborates regularly with the Ugandan program teams.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
International Lifeline Fund has no other jobs
Communication Officer- Abim District Local Government (Re-Advertisement)
Uganda / Ministry of Local Government (Uganda)
Public Relations Intern
Nairobi / Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Terms Of Reference for Production Of A Video Documentary On Fairtrade Africa’s Climate Academy Project
Nairobi / Fairtrade Africa
Kampala / Biyinzika Poultry
Internship- Regional Communications Desk
Nairobi / Fairtrade Africa