Job verified by Fuzu
Living Goods | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Media, communications, languages
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Communications CoordinatorFreelance Training Bootcamp
Somalia Working Test
2018 LCE Chinese Interpreters
The Standard Group PLC
The Standard Group PLC
Jobs in Media, communications, languagesMid-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
The Government Relations and Advocacy team at LG is responsible for promoting the visibility of the organizations. We are growing and now have an exciting new opportunity for a results driven expert in communications to join our team as the Communications Coordinator. The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer, an ideas generator, influencer, highly organized and a strong multi-tasker who can thrive in a fast paced environment. As the Coordinator, you will work with internal and external resources to share the stories of our impact and work of strengthening Community Health systems with audiences across the globe.
• In partnership with the Director of Government Relations & Advocacy and Country Leadership, develop and implement the country communications strategy.
• Develop content including compelling stories from the field for both local and global circulation. This will include blog posts, emails, stakeholder reports, and social media content.
• Develop tailored communication tools to support the efforts of stakeholders across LG, e.g. Advocacy, meetings, conference, etc.
• Organize and coordinate stakeholder meetings
• Work with the Director of Government Relations & Advocacy to budget, monitor and control costs in adherence to internal control procedures for communications.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Media, communications, languagesSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Strategizing; Partnerships; Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.); Press relations; Meeting preparationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)