Job verified by Fuzu
Palladium Group | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Media, communications, languages
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
The Communications Manager will lead implementation of the communications plan and related communication tools. S/he will also lead dissemination of activity communications to inform key audiences as well as the client of project progress and successes.
• Support the development of project deliverables, including coordinating information gathering for monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and for annual work plans.
• Design and implement communications strategy and tools to effectively communicate activities and progress (e.g., videos, visual images and infographics, press releases, social media, radio messaging, etc.).
• Ensure appropriate branding and marking for all activity assets.
• Maintain digital library of images and other communication tools.
• Conduct media relations for the activity (including organization of press conferences and other high-visibility events).
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Media, communications, languagesSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Operative planning; Communication; Technical documentation; Public Relations; ReportingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply