Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 6 days left to apply for this job.
Ilara Health is on a mission to make diagnostics affordable for Africa. Founded by entrepreneurs passionate about healthcare, Ilara Health brings in technology powered diagnostics from around the world and provides financing to make these diagnostics products available in low to middle income communities, all integrated in the near future via a tech platform.
- Medical Devices Regulation (PPB)
- Laboratory Regulation (KMLTTB)
- Ministry of Health Regulations (MoH)
- Import regulations (KEBS, KRA, Customs)
- Tax regulations (KRA, NSSF etc)
- Experience working in a compliance consulting or audit environment (KPMG/PWC/Deloitte or equivalent experience preferred
- Deep knowledge and experience in medical device regulations including implementation of approvals
- Experience with medical device imports
- Experience with the corporate and employee tax environment is preferred but not required
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself