Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
Provide advice to SSA business on Business Conduct Standards (BCS) compliance topics and reviews agreements on contractual relationships with medical care institutions, medical care professionals and third party distributors/agents. Such contracts being relative to research, education and commercial distribution.
- Advise businesses, business management and customers on BCS compliance. Function as 1st point of contact on all BCS issues. Cross-functional and cross-departmental support.
- Prepare and conduct regular meetings and training sessions on BCS (including anti-corruption practices) and other compliance issues for SSA team.
- Assist in the development of procedures, guidelines and training programs on compliance and contract management and related matters for SSA
- Apply knowledge, develop processes, optimize processes, and suggest improvement to current processes as needed.
- Ensure alignment with ethical standards of the organization.
- Advise business units (together with Legal manager) on appropriate contract types and necessary documentation.
- Perform monitoring tasks, investigate complaints and verify deficiencies are corrected.
- Cooperation with EMEA Strategic Compliance Team
- Assist with paralegal work, if and when necessary.
- Other tasks determined by Manager
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)