Job verified by Fuzu
Penda Health | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Construction MasterProperty Caretaker
Joy Beat Limited
Jobs in ConstructionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Reporting to: Head of Operations and Expansion
• Construction Site Managers (2 currently)
• Construction Admin Assistant
• Facilities Officer
• Design the right construction team, systems and structure
• Deliver one branch each month
• Be part of a fast-growing business
• Penda is growing fast and has ambitious expansion plans. You will oversee site managers to build safely, on time, within the budget and at high quality standards so Penda can open more branches and help millions of people get affordable healthcare faster
• Build beautiful Penda Medical Centers that our patients and staff love. A friendly environment makes our patients immediately feel better
• Build and own Penda’s construction “machine”. Organize and document everything we do to improve speed, quality, cost and scalability!
• Build and manage partnerships with suppliers for materials and services (including fundis). Ensure our suppliers are happy working with us and that we are getting the value we need.
• Ensure the work complies with the building regulations, health & safety legislations as well as the legal requirements. It is your responsibility to always report and act very fast on any accidents on the site
• Oversee the entire process from feasibility studies before we sign a lease, to the handover to our Medical Center operations team. Make sure we do fast, detailed and accurate studies and include your technical expertise to make work easier in future and reduce conflicts with landlords
• Ensure all existing Penda facilities are always in good condition and our Medical Centers feel supported
• Make sure we have the right team in construction, and that they are growing into different roles at Penda. Add new staff when necessary, and remove staff as well.
• Be a great teammate. Make everyone at Penda happier because you are on our team!
We’re a start up – get ready for anything!
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Channel and vendor management; Quality control and supervision; Project implementation; Capacity planning; Construction management; Construction safety; Personnel managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)