Centre for Rights Education and AwarenessNairobi, Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
- Must have a valid practicing certificate.
- Must be domiciled and work within the target counties
- Must be in good standing with the LSK and continue to maintain such standing throughout the period they are with the scheme
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in active practice on family law matters.
- A sound understanding of women’s rights and gender equality.
- Demonstrate ability to apply solutions to complex problems that may arise within their service in the scheme.
- Good leadership, communication, interpersonal and conflict management skills;
- Possess report writing skills.
- To manage the scheme according to set guidelines agreed upon with the pro bono advocates
- To conduct quarterly monitoring and reflection sessions with the pro bono advocates.
- To ensure pro bono advocates have a clear understanding of deliverables under the scheme.
- To pay an agreed upon flat fee per file which will cater for advocates disbursements and transport costs while providing services to survivor of SGBV.
- At all times to act in good faith
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Centre for Rights Education and Awareness has no other jobs
Call for Expression of Interest – FAO Regional, Sub-regional, Country, Liaison Offices and headquarters Fellows
Nairobi / Food & Agriculture Organization For The United Nations
Nairobi / Ilara Health
Internship - Business Development Marketing and Trade
Nairobi / Micro and Small Enterprises Authority (MSEA)
Statistician/ Economist-Ntoroko District Local Government
Uganda / Ministry of Local Government (Uganda)
Municipal Manager -JOB GROUP ‘R’
Embu / Embu County Government