CONTACT CENTRE AGENT
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
ChlorideExide is the largest battery and renewable energy distributor in East Africawith branches in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania and a network of over 2000distributors in the East African region. Our core business is the distributionof automotive batteries as well as the distribution & installation of solarPV systems, power back-up systems and solar water-heating systems.
TheContact Centre Agent will act as the first line of service to all customers andwill be expected to provide a one-stop service experience in a consistent,professional manner while embracing Chloride Exide Limited values. Thesuccessful candidate will also be expected to actively represent the customerthroughout the organization by highlighting trends, suggesting and implementingservice improvements.
- Attendto inbound calls & provide customers with accurate, relevant and usefulinformation regarding all aspects of our products and services.
- Executeoutbound calls for provision of customer feedback & telemarketing campaigns
- Ensurethat all customer queries, problems and complaints are fully resolvedend-to-end within the set turn-around times and in liaison with the relevantteams
- Escalateall issues not resolved on line to the relevant departments in accordance withthe provided escalation matrix
- Executebattery telephone sales in accordance with set monthly sales targets
- Usesound judgment and take decisions that will maximize customer satisfaction.
- Ensurethe complete and effective resolution of customer’s immediate queries orconcerns at first point of contact (First Call Resolution)
- Updatecustomer records on the CRM and any other relevant systems
- Strive to continually improve personal performance in orderto achieve team and departmental SLA’s and KPI’s
- Maintain the target Service Level by prompt handling of all inbound calls within the set ring-time and ensuring schedule adherence
- To support all marketing-related programs by meeting Dial A Battery sales opportunity to individual and corporate customers
- Adhering to the set call quality parameters and providing customers with quality telephone interactions
- Following set Customer Experience Standards and ensuring adherence to all scripts and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in business administration, sales & marketing or related business studies
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in customer experience with a proven track record in products sales and customer satisfaction
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an ability for tact and diplomacy
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams as a team player
- Outgoing personality and demonstrated passion forcustomer
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
2 days left to apply