Fuzu Exclusive Job
Epsilon Publishers | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Content Editor Intern
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Media, communications, languages
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Epsilon Publishers is an established and trusted publishing firm in Nairobi Kenya. We provide editorial, translation, publishing and printing services to help you to communicate your message succinctly with your audience in an engaging manner.
- Writer will communicate with leadership, clients, and potential interview sources.
- Must follow company editorial style guide.
- Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
Reports To: Content Editor Qualifications
- Diploma; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
- Demonstrable ability to put customer interests first.
- Strong focus on impact.
- Unquestionable level of integrity.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.) Your annual objectives and/or any other tasks assigned by your supervisor from time to time shall become an integral part of your deliverables.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Media, communications, languagesSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Creative writing; Editing; Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.); Data collection; Research planning; Data analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply