Content Writing Intern
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 13 days left to apply for this job.
Niusline is looking for a Content writing intern to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts and guides. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our clients, attract customers and boost Niusline Media ltd brand awareness.Requirements
- BSc in Marketing, English/Literature, Journalism or related field
- Proven work experience of not less than 1 year as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)Required education
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts for the CEO
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Promote content on all our social media platforms that are not limited to the following; Twitter, IG. LinkedIn, Facebook and Youtube
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (formatting of the work before submission)
- Update website content as needed with the help of IT specialist
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)