Control Room Operator
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
Along with the below listed responsibilities, the employee should conduct any other business related to the function as required by his supervisor.
- Responsible for monitoring storage tanks level and other parameters, such as temperature for palm oil, through automatic sytems like (Automatic Tank Gauging) ATG readings and manual systems as well.
- Spear head cargo preparation and readiness for dispatch of oil to various units and to offsite terminals (rail and road terminal & marine terminal)
- Ensure proper storage and supply of finished products to terminals.
- Perform and monitor blending activities related to product.
- Monitor product levels, temperatures and general handling in accordance with FOSFA guidelines
- Ensures all cargo is released and orders are done as per laid down SOPs and WIs.
- Control and coordinate all pumps operations and avoid any over flow or spillages, or transfer of wrong product.
- Monitoring and coordinate vessel discharge performance
- Participate in tank dipping activities (quantification)
- Monitoring events & alerts and notifying clients and team members as per operational procedures
- To keep abreast of and abide by Operations departmental best practices & procedures, and the KPIs.
- Liaising with the Operation supervisors daily for planning of tasks, and priority work requirements
- Assisting where possible other members of the team relating to operations.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)