1. Certificate in food and beverage production or equivalent from a recognized institution.
2. A Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade of D+ (plus) or its approved equivalent.
3. At least Five (5) years work experience.
4. Have a valid medical certificate for food handlers.
5. Computer skills from recognized institution.
1. Overall in-charge of food assembly, preparation, production, placement and
2. Taking care and maintaining of kitchen equipment.
3. Work closely with the cateress in reviewing of menus while considering
seasonal and market changes.
4. Requisitioning for foodstuff supplies
5. Coordinates cleaning of the kitchen
6. Maintaining appropriate kitchen records.
7. Participate in planning and procurement of kitchen supplies and equipment.
8. Ensure proper supervision and training of all kitchen staff.