Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Cook for International Kindergarten
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Restaurant, hospitality, travel
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Our client a dynamic, Multi-cultural, small, nature-based un-school/kindergarten is looking to recruit a School Cook. The ideal candidate must have experience cooking for kids below two years. He/she must have knowledge of gluten and vegetarians foods.
• Cook foodstuffs according to menus, special dietary or nutritional restrictions for the kids.
• To ensure cleanliness in the cooking area and cleaning of utensils in the kitchen.
• Serve the kids meals.
• Compile and maintain records of food use and expenditure.
• Assists in the monitoring, reduction, and management of food waste.
• Operates kitchen equipment such as, but not limited to ovens, stovetops & warmers.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Restaurant, hospitality, travelSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Hygiene standards (food production); Child care; Kitchen management; International schools; Cooking, food preparationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply