Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
Maintaining hygiene by ensuring cleaning of the kitchen and its surrounding
• Proper storage of foodstuffs and setting up buffet services areas
• Placement of food service line, replenishing of foodstuffs during service and reporting low stock levels. 10
• Detecting and reporting spoil or unattractive food and detecting defective equipment and reporting the same to the supervisor
• Preparation of Mails
Be a Kenyan citizen
• Be in possession of at least Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade (C-) minus or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution and
• Have attended a course lasting not less than one (1) year and awarded a certificate in food production or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010
: Vocational schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)