Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Taita taveta, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- High, secondary school
- Restaurant, hospitality, travel
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Our client is a self-catering property located in secluded hills in the northern district of Amboseli. The private house hosts a maximum of 10 guests. It provides an ideal haven for those guests who desire exclusive privacy and peace. They are currently looking for a Cook who can prepare different meals in small quantities and as per each guest’s preference.
Culinary/Catering school training an advantage.
Two references from previous experiences.
Skilled in using cutting tools, cook and bake ware.
Knowledge of various cooking techniques, procedures and methods.
Food and restaurant sanitation training.
Excellent communication skills.
Team player, good stamina and calm under pressure.
Must be willing to live outside Nairobi and work on rotation basis.
- Willingness to perform extra duties delegated outside the job description.
- Be able to prepare various recipes.
- Setting up a culinary work station with all ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Prep Cook duties (cutting, chopping, peeling etc.).
- Working with different grills, cook tops and ovens.
- Keep a strictly sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure proper food storage.
- Check quality of ingredients.
- Monitor stock and make orders.
- Decision making and management skills.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: Taita tavetaArea of work
: Restaurant, hospitality, travelSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: High, secondary schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Quality management; Hygiene standards (food production); Kitchen management; Cooking, food preparation; Supply and inventory management (restaurant)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply