Looking for a leader to plan and execute customer acquisition from leads to close. We need someone who can build trust relation with enterprise customers.
Our mobile-based sales automation service, SENRI, is aiming at changing the ways they work at enterprises, and strengthening distribution networks in Africa.
Starting from 2015, we have been successful in the development of the service and acquisition of customers in Kenya and Uganda, with a multi-national team from Kenya, DRC, Uganda and Japan.
For further growth and empowering our team, we need you now.
1. Scope of work
- Build relationships with customer in the areas of manufacturing and distribution
- Search and contact new customers in the areas of manufacturers and distributor
- Arrange meeting with new customer
- Plan how to close customers and agree on term based on the initial calls and meetings
- Let directors make decision to start a project
- Other administrations
- At least 2-3 years of experience in B2B sales (Corporate Sales)
- Self-motivated to keep improving he way of work
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team
3. Working conditions
· Working hour: 9:00-18:00
· Working day: Monday – Friday
· Compensation to be discussed based on his/her capability and experience
· Probational period will be 3-6 months
· Long-term employment decision to be made by the end of this period