Job verified by Fuzu
Jubilee Insurance KE | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Corporate UnderwriterINSURANCE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Associate Finance and Budget Officer
Insurance Sales Agent
ICEALION LIFE ASSURANCE
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Reconcile premium accounts and manage the credit note issuance process and handling ofrelated queries from clients and intermediaries on existing and lapsed schemes.
1. Ensure printing and dispatch of premium debits/credits and reconciliations of schemes managed promptly, correctly and efficiently within TAT’s in place.
2. Reconcile and share reconciliation reports of schemes with outstanding premiums within 14 days of being assigned
3. Be the point person for all reconciliation issues and support premium/excess collection
4. Ensure renewing and exiting schemes reconciliations are done within 30 days of renewal or exit and the same shared with credit control
5. Ensure all historical premium reconciliations are promptly done by liaising with client/broker and the credit control team and ensuring all required documentation is provided and close out done
6. Ensure accurate system capture of medical benefits purchased and members covered, prompt debiting and dispatch of premiums invoices and the renewal/commencement premium schedules to the client/intermediary.
7. Handling queries from walk in clients, brokers, agents. Ensuring customer satisfaction and timely feedback to queries for the portfolio managed
8. Follow through the reports required by client/intermediary within the expected TATs and SLA e.g. premium reconciliation.
9. Support duties for the underwriters as directed by the Supervisor and/or Underwriting Manager
10. Familiarize with system to note it’s extremes and what needs to be adjusted to suit market trends 11. Handle reconciliation of membership data to ensure accuracy with the client/intermediary’s data
11. Liaise with the product and business development teams to evaluate the products being sold and how they affect the underwriting process.
12. To provide dedicated support and comprehensive service to Intermediaries and clients, acting as the primary point of contact for them and deliver the highest level of customer care to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded.
13. Attend meetings with clients and intermediaries e.g. for underwriting/system issues to be clarified etc. Also make loyalty calls to clients / intermediaries and ensure they are happy / satisfied.
14. To respond to all incoming queries and emails from intermediaries. Work closely with related departments to ensure a smooth customer journey.
15. Investigation - The role requires investigation of issues, an ability to recognize trends of issues and where other processes are going wrong – being proactive in recommending solutions. This requires some business acumen. The team member will be expected to take ownership and seek to resolve queries from business customers.
16. Be aware of any system issues and bring the same to the attention of the Actisure project team and escalate issue to Underwriting Manager and General Manager if not sorted in a timely manner.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Credit handling; Customer service; Data centre management; Public, corporate relations; Underwriting businessRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)