Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Country General Manager-Uganda
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- General management, leadership
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Our client, a British based Company with an international presence in over nine Countries in Africa specializing in Agriculture, Communication Technology, Electrical engineering and Project Management is looking to recruit Country General Manager to be based in Uganda. to focus on their Agriculture & Technology business. The successful candidate will have overall responsibility of the management and control of the entity which will include driving profitable revenue growth, containing costs, managing staff as well as overall control environment. He/she will be involved in all functional units i.e. sales, finance & accounting, human resource, operations, risk & credit management, taxation, stock control and compliance requirement.
• Responsible for the overall day-day management of the business in compliance with the company policy.
• In charge of all functional units within the country.
• Planning and design of sales strategies.
• Oversee successful implementation of strategies to meet revenue targets.
• Managing and motivating the team.
• Designing, implementing and reviewing of appropriate policies to guide work ethics.
• Provide proactive account management of all accounts and maintain strong professional relationship.
• Plan and execute tactical sales campaigns to the highest standard in order to maximize profitable sales revenue.
• Ensuring all team members are competent on all Company products & services.
• Provide necessary reports to the various stakeholders including monthly reports, income statements and balance sheet.
• Implementation of group policies, procedures and best practice guidelines.
• Undertaking monthly, quarterly and annual budget reviews.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: General management, leadershipSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Account management; Business strategy; Operative management; Programme management; Financial reporting; Sales strategyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply