Fuzu Exclusive Job
Fuzu Ltd | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Country Growth Manager
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Want to be part of building one of the world’s most advanced online services – while helping millions of people to unleash their hidden potential?
Fuzu is looking for an adaptable, successful and experienced Country Growth Manager who will be responsible for the success of our expansion into Uganda by working to manage operations, develop business and increase profitability
What is Fuzu?
For individuals, Fuzu is an online career companion that turns desperate job-hunting into a life-enriching journey – by providing career guidance, online mentoring and employment opportunities. For organizations, Fuzu helps to attract new talent, to recruit more efficiently and to develop skills and competencies of the staff, ensuring growth throughout their careers.
Why is being part of the Fuzu team so awesome?
- We are the fastest growing career community in Africa
- You will be helping thousands (and hopefully millions) job seekers like yourself Dream, Grow and Be Found
- You will be part of a team that is fun, witty, fair and works smart
- You will be given every opportunity to grow and learn, to take your career to the next level
- You will be working with an experienced team that has over 50 years of experience in emerging markets across Africa as well as extensive experience in Europe and the States
- The successful candidate will be a highly analytical, critical thinker who has an insatiable hunger to find and execute on new opportunities in a fast-paced environment
- The role is perfect for an entrepreneurial leader with strong business judgement and highly empathetic communication.
- You’re direct with feedback, quick to admit mistakes, and collaborative with others
- Strong executive communication skills with the ability to drive to an agreement and an instinct to proactively communicate
- You have an insatiable intellectual curiosity to identify and implement new ways to continually improve results
- You have at least 5 years of work experience and at least two in sales
- Develops a successful commercial development strategy for the country.
- Develops both new business and current accounts through business development research to create growth in sales.
- Brand Ambassador-represents the company externally with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
- Identify business challenges, propose analytically grounded, well-researched solutions, and drive execution.
- Continuously test new marketing channels and find new opportunities to grow the business
- Lead all partnerships from opportunity identification, partnership design, negotiation and implementation to further expand the reach of Fuzu's services
- Own the results of all in-country growth efforts being accountable to monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs
- Communicate regularly with the management team and play an influential role on strategy, challenges and opportunities
- Work with product teams to define product roadmap through careful analysis of customer requirements, market, and technology trend
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team in any cross-functional initiatives involving local content creation
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Brand management; Business development; Business strategy; Partnerships; Sales strategyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply