Godel LimitedKampala, Uganda
Salary range: Up to 7,000,000 USh | Contract type: Permanent
You have 17 days left to apply for this job.
Godel redefines logistics. We are here to provide you with a speedy, reliable, efficient, cost effective approach to delivery within Uganda.
Our operations have been formed with some world leading global partners. We provide a comprehensive range of time-critical, cost effective service, with an exceptional reputation for service and security.
We have developed our very own technology to provide you with a smooth end to end, trustworthy experience. Our investors are constantly pushing to ensure our People and Services deliver the best value for you or your business.
We understand the importance of professional service – and so our teams go through vast amounts of training. It doesn’t matter whether you’re sending parcels or documents - no one delivers better value throughout Uganda!
We are searching for a charismatic and energetic Country Manager to help drive Go Del’s footprint in Uganda. The Country Manager will spearhead the rapid growth of the business, offer strategic leadership and direction to the team while at the same time ensuring operational efficiency that will drive us into both short term and long term profitability.
- Growclient base through B2B strategic efforts targeting specifically corporateclientele
- Implement the country strategy with focus on expansion and P&L efficiency
- Manage a fast growing team through exemplifying leadership that demonstrates our core values and support our staff to grow both personally and Professionally
- Be the face-of-the Company to external stakeholders across government, the media business, Industry associations, and the wider community
- Confidently manage the areas of operations, marketplaces, Business Development and the finance team
- Create a reporting mechanism within the Company to support Periodic performance evaluation and to update the Directors on performance improvement plans
- Provide oversight to all the Business functions and ensure that they are all running as per the Functional plans
- Regularly monitor and manage competitor activity and create a unique positioning for the Company against the competition
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in business management experience in operations, consulting, strategy, technology, business development or a similar area
- A strong track record of B2B sales experience with the ability to generate high revenue volumes
- Must possess a strong network base of corporate clients with
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Academic Institution
- Ability to hire, grow and lead a diverse team across several functions
- Strong managerial and strategic experience and knowledge of being involved in a dynamic company is valued
- Medical insurance provided
- A highly attractive bonus scheme for achieving and surpassing targets
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Godel Limited has no other jobs
French Public Experts Roster – State-Owned Enterprises (H/F)
Nairobi / Expertise France
Nairobi / Optiven Limited
Operations & Client Relationship Manager
Nairobi / Anonymous Employer
Programme Manager- Environment & Climate
Nairobi / Denmark in Kenya
Senior Policy Officer, Economics, Trade and Marketing
Nairobi / Africa Union