Country Sales Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
Responsible for business development while ensuring staff engagement, customer satisfaction, profitability, and growth in line with the company’s strategy.
- To motivate Regional Managers & Branch Coordinators to improve sales volumes.
- To set weekly, monthly, and yearly targets for the team leaders to achieve.
- To develop effective training programs that teach team leaders how to acquire
customers, negotiate deals and complete paperwork for the sale.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of team leaders.
- Ensuring growth of quality loan book and recommend quality credit facilities to enhance the growth
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Identify new locations by conducting market research for possible business expansion
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Continuously assess customer satisfaction and execute quality improvement actions.
- Enforce credit income collection to ensure zero income leakage for all the locations.
- Reduce non-performing debts through aggressive recoveries and recommend viable restructurings
- Monitor credit service issues trends and contribute to the development of solutions
- Adhere to the set credit and internal lending policies and procedures in processing and managing credit facilities
- Monitor and identify all accounts depicting early alert warning signals for nonperformance and take appropriate actions to normalize the problem accounts
- Effectively package and vet all credit proposals in accordance with the company’s credit policy
- Monitor branch related operational costs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the executive
- Ensure prompt submission of periodical administrative and regulatory credit reports
- Bachelor of Science /Master of Science in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field Postgraduate degree
- At least 10 years managerial experience
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Strong business sense
- Successful previous experience as sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal sensitivity.
- Good business acumen at an operational level.
- Specialist knowledge and skills
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 10 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
14 days left to apply
A non-bank financial services institution offering loans, guarantees, leasing and insurance services. Our Dream is to be a leading and diverse non-bank financial institution in Kenya. Our Mission is to support businesses and families to achieve more financial freedom. Our Ambition is to Grow our membership to 0.2 Million in Kenya by 2022.
Meet your new colleagues
14 days left to apply