County Sales Supervisor- Homabay
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking to hire for a competent County Sales Supervisor - Homabay County to support us in the growth of our business. You play a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and eventually generating revenue for the organization by executing against the set Sales & Field Operations Strategy in a cost-efficient manner.
- Ensure each sales agent and technician meets their objective on all core sales and field Operation functions i.e. sales, installation, after-care and repossession.
- Driving and execution of Sales and Field Operations strategy and using the sales agents to drive direct to village penetration.
- Create monthly action Sales plans and marketing initiatives with the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and support agents with execution and implementation of the plans.
- Maximize sales agent productivity and ensure consistent compliance with the execution of all policies and procedures while maintaining a result-driven work environment.
- Create County expansion plans in line with the Human Resource Staffing Plan.
- Report on the County performance of the agency network to RSM and management team.
- Create a partnership with local communities to identify business opportunities that result in increased county sales.
County Sales Performance Management
- Achieve county sales targets as set forth in the financial model and Field Operations sales strategy.
- Building a passionate, outstanding and robust direct sales team using the territorial selling approach and in accordance with the agents and technicians’ staffing plan to maximize productivity and minimize turnover. This shall be done with the of Regional sales & Field Operations Manager.
- Ensure sales are conducted in accordance with documented processes and procedures.
- Manage use of assets and vigilantly contain selling costs.
- Drive the Implementation of the after-sales process by ensuring that the County sales & Field Operations Managers are aware, trained and performing in accordance with it.
- Ensure agents and technicians are well trained on the installation process and executing well against it.
- Drive the implementation of the after-sales process at county Level to ensure installation.
- Ensure installations are conducted by technicians in accordance with the documented and published processes.
- Ensure direct sales agents are selling to only customers that are able to pay for the product across the specified periods.
- Ensure repossessions are conducted as per instructions from the portfolio health team and following the defined procedures.
- Ensure customer issues in the allocated county are resolved on an efficient and timely manner.
- Adequately staff the allocated County with sufficient suitably qualified and sales agents and technicians to deliver Sales & Field Operations objectives.
- Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding of Sales Agent and Technicians.
- Plan and preside over weekly sales team meetings.
- Identify and recommend high performing and potential agents and technicians for promotions/reward/recognition.
- Identify and justify the budget resources required to successfully implement a sales and field Ops strategy at county level.
- Prudently manage the allocated sales budget to avoid budget underage, overage and manage reconciliations.
- Supervision of motorcycle maintenance and fuel request and issuance of monthly reports to HQ.
- Ensure the proper documentation and handling of the administrative work involved in the on-boarding of new customers and the equipping of new agents and technicians with tools of Trade: phones, kits etc.
- Take charge of the distribution and collection of materials required for the execution of sales, such as installer and offline customer registrations sales forms.
- Assess and analyze sales agents and technicians’ training needs and recommend plans and programs to enhance knowledge and skills.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: Luo (Spoken: fluent | Written: basic)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
A leading employer in the Solar Industry has no other jobs