The International Health Sciences University (www.icthealth.ihsu.ac.ug) has designed a program that is intended to bridge the gap between University and employment or even your start up. The six months program (The Applied ICT and Leadership) focuses on three core areas; Mindset, Skill set and Tool set which we believe are essential in any post university position as well as life generally.
As a student trainee you are required to commit full-time to this program (Monday - Friday with flexi time engagements).
The six months program is broken into three blocks;
1. Knowledge block -- the trainees are equipped with both technical and non technical skills.
2. Community Engagement block -- the trainees are embedded in a given community/workplace to identify a given problem using Human Centered Design, Design Thinking, and Community Engagement approaches.
3. Application block -- the trainees are required to build a solution to the problem identified that meets the need and business potential requirements.
The trainees will have the following responsibilities;
1. Commit to attend 80% of the scheduled program
2. Pay the requisite fees for the program
3. Adhere to the program regulations