Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 45 days left to apply for this job.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Applied ICTs and Leadership (PostCert.AIL) in an initiative that being championed by Clarke International University, CM2000 and Youth With A Mission (YWAM) supported by Microsoft App Factory Program.
PostCert.AIL specifically seeks to respond to the need of competent software developers in our market with the capability of serving the global market demands. Running in boot camp format, the program will be delivered over a period of 12 Weeks, Full-Time. The program will offer both non-technical and technical modules that will influence three core spheres names; Mindset, Skill set and Tool set.
Why One Should Enroll
1. Opportunity to enroll and certify in up to four certifications worth $800
2. Access to global practitioners (Facilitators, and Mentors)
3. Opportunity to enroll into a 6 months paid software development boot camp
4. Opportunity to deliver a project and access angel investors.
Find more information on this program here - http://appliedict.ciu.ac.ug/
Application Close Date: 31st January, 2019
The trainees will have the following responsibilities;
1. Commit to attend 80% of the scheduled program
2. Pay the requisite fees for the program
Fees to be paid:
Application fee: UGX 50,000/-
Admission fee: UGX 200,000/-
Tuition fees: UGX 1,500,000/-
3. Adhere to the program regulations