Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 41 days left to apply for this job.
The Credit Analyst will be in charge of providing analysis, reporting, insights and communications regarding credit performance of the company’s portfolio,customers, and products and services.
This includes the preparation reports used internally and by external stakeholders. In liaison with the Credit Manager, provide key insights to influence credit behavior and performance.
- Provide high quality analysis (through tools including SQL, statistical software, excel, Power Bi, and computer science models) to inform management on credit performance of the portfolio, products and customers.
- Contribute to the development of reports to key stakeholders including senior management, the board of directors and investors, including graphical analysis, PowerPoint presentations, and verbal and written communications.
- Design and implement experiments/initiatives geared towards improving and maintaining a healthy credit performance across M-KOPA’s customer base
- Contribute to the development of credit and financial models to be used by the business
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics on M-KOPA’s core products
- Execute work in coordination with other departments regarding credit-related communications
- Collaborate with the Data/Tech Team to improve data accuracy and reliability for reporting
A degree in computer science, engineering, statistics or a related field, or equivalent experience / self-directed learning.Experience:
At least 1-2 years of experience working as a professional credit analystKnowledge / Skills:
- Credit, data or financial analysis skills to effectively review and report on performance metrics
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage business expectations with key stakeholders
- A positive, learning-oriented attitude and capacity for self-empowerment
- University degree preferably in a quantitative field, including computer science, statistics, engineering or finance
- Two years’ work experience in a professional role
- Knowledge of lending business practices and products preferred
- Previous experience in finance, business intelligence or consumer credit analysis preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and understanding of statistics and quantitative methods
Competitive package covering a monthly salary, performance bonus and medical benefits reflective of the candidate’s experience and skills.To Apply:
To apply, please logon to here. Click on the “click to apply” button adjacent to this job and follow the application instructions. It is advised to complete all the required fields as requested as well as any assessments stipulated as a requirement.PLEASE NOTE
M-KOPA Solar is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. In compliance with applicable laws and in furtherance of its commitment to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces diversity, M-KOPA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and parenting status), disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or genetic information in its programs or activities, including employment.Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)