Job verified by Fuzu
Harley's Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Credit Control Assistant
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Credit control certification will be an added advantage.
Exposure in pharmaceutical sales in an added advantage
• Regular follow up on all outstanding debts-calling customers who have outstanding debts to pay in good time and explaining to them the consequences of being a bad payer.
• Keep a good Customer relationship with the Customer to ensure effective resolution of any issues that may arise on Payment terms and agreements.
• Resolving and reconciling customer queries & disputes to facilitate timely payment of their account, involving getting certified copies of credit notes, invoices and delivery notes. Also following up on the goods returned and
not issued with credit notes.
• Ensuring all the receipts from debtors are posted to show correct aging.
• Accountable for handing over the Cash / Cheques collected to the Cashier and shall be responsible for any money mishandled, deficits or losses that may be incurred whilst in his/her care.
• Accurate Allocations of accounts in the system-done daily once the receipts are posted.
• Putting on hold any due account that has not been paid. It involves liaising with the line manager to block the customer from further supplies until the account is settled.
• Maintaining the cheque register by ensuring all incoming cheques and cash are entered in the respective customer accounts.
• Ensuring that all customer statements are printed out every 1st day of the month and sent to the customer with Monthly Delinquency notices if necessary.
• Preparing debtors aged analysis and referring difficult to collect customer account to authorized debt collection agents if required.
• Weekly and monthly reporting to the immediate supervisor / manager.
• Ensure efficient communication and follow up with issues raised that require coordination by engaging actively with the various 3 rd Parties, the Head of Department / Manager and Harleys Limited.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Accounting; Credit handling; Customer relations; Corporate credit; Credit auditingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply