Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Our client, a well-established manufacturing company is looking to recruit a Credit Controller. The ideal candidate is a well self-driven individual with a solid background in Credit Control.
- Ensure that payments are received in accordance with the company’s current term of business and other relevant procedures.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective and professional credit control policy and procedures. Implement enhancements where required.
- Control and manage the risks related to non-payment, late payment and account opening.
- Set and monitor credit limits.
- Timely Billing and reconciliation of Customer Accounts.
- To provide reports on the status of debtors to management.
- Manage Lease contracts.
- Work closely with the sales and customer service teams to ensure any disputes are resolved amicably.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Accounting; Credit handling; Account management; Risk analysis; Fraud risk assessment and management; Leasing; Project implementationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply