Job verified by Fuzu
The Nairobi Hospital | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Credit ControllerINSURANCE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Credit Risk & Relationship Manager
Trine Finance Limited
Insurance Sales Agent
ICEALION LIFE ASSURANCE
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful applicant will participate in Formulation, Reviewing and Implementation of The Nairobi Hospital’s credit control procedures.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference number REF/CO/01/18 and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to ;
Human Resources Director
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026
NAIROBI – 00100
- Formulating, reviewing and implementing credit control policies.
- Developing service level agreements and executing 3rd party contract.
- Ensuring stability of cash flows for operational and investment purpose through preparing and implanting cash collection budget.
- Ensuring that all transactions in the department are complaint with statutory and hospital regulations.
- Developing, facilitating and maintaining efficient admission, discharge and transfer procedures.
- Overseeing key account and customer relationship management.
- Developing credit management capability within the department.
- Facilitating effective billing and revenue capture.
- Identifying changes in payment patterns and proposing action to avert indebtedness.
- Handling disputed bills and negotiating to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Undertaking account reconciliation and sending out timely client statements letters as may be agreed from time to time.
- Ensuring monthly and year end processing deadlines are met as required.
Championing customer service excellence and continual improvement.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Accounting; Credit handling; Billing; CPA certification; Project implementationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)