Fuzu Exclusive Job
Nagoya Holdings | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Credit Manager/Audit Assistant
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
The Credit Manager/Audit Assistant role will be to assist the Internal Auditor and Risk manager in carrying out internal audit assignments in line with the company’s internal audit priorities and timetables.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Qualified CPA or finalist
- A degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a busy credit sales organization or internal audit.]
- Good understanding of ERP Accounting systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- A good understanding of the role of the Internal audit in an organization
- Excellent Interpersonal and relationship building skills (people management)
- Good analytical and negotiation skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Results oriented.
A) CREDIT MANAGEMENT
B) INTERNAL AUDIT ASSISTANT
- To assist in the finalization of the company’s Credit Management and Control Policy.
- To ensure that the company’s approved Credit Control Policy is effectively managed and adhered to at all times.
- To assist in regularizing Credit Limits and Terms for all existing customers with a view of bringing down the debt exposure levels to the bare minimum.
- To ensure maximum efficiency and timelines in customer orders processing.
- To ensure that all customer debts are paid whenever they fall due.
- To sit in the sales team meeting s and make appropriate presentations.
- To assist the company in evaluating the most optimal trading offers, deals and incentives to customers.
- To ensure that all information from the company to customers is sent out in the most timely and effective manner.
- To ensure that all information from the company to its sales and marketing staff is sent out to them in the most timely and effective manner.
- To develop appropriate KPI’s /PMI’s for the entire Credit control and Order processing processes to aid in performance measurement at all levels / stages.
- To assist in the identification and prioritization of Audit Risk areas, activities and processes using the risk based audit approach among others.
- To assist in the preparation of suitable audit programs and timetables
- To compile written reports of audit findings, draft recommendations and conclusions.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Audit (internal); Financial reporting; Key performance indicators; CPA certification; Accounting; Risk analysis; Credit handlingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply