Credit Officer - A L S (Arua)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have today left to apply for this job.
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Land use and Management, Agribusiness Management, Agricultural and Rural Innovations, veterinary science or in any other relevant / related field +
• 2 Principal passes at A’Level +
• Credits and/ Pass in Maths and English at O’level
• The candidate must be able and willing to ride a motorcycle and should possess a valid RIDING PERMIT.
• Should be willing to work in any part of the country where Pride operates.
• Should be ready to challenge themselves to continuously deliver exceptional performance.
• Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative and a self-starter.
• Should have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should possess leadership skills.
• Should be honest, trustworthy and have a high degree of integrity.
• Should be fluent in commonly used local languages particularly LUGBARA.
• Should not be more than 40 years of age.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Achieve and maintain the set monthly targets.
- Recruit, train clients and disburse loans.
- Mobilize savings deposits.
- Sell other Pride products.
- Make CRB credit applications.
- Monitor, follow up and recover loans disbursed.
- Follow up on loan recovery process.
- Generate business growth.
2. Comply with branch and BoU set targets.
- Follow up payment for and enrolment of clients onto the credit reference bureau before accessing loans.
- Post loans accurately.
- Prepare weekly monitoring reports on prospective and existing clients.
3. Compile reports on the ongoing loan disbursement.
- Update client loan files.
- Prepare draft report for submission to the Credit Supervisor.
- Recommend to the supervisor any changes to improve service to clients.
4. Filing loan documentation.
- File all relevant information as per Pride’s policies and procedures.
- Verify completeness of loan application file.
- Submit files to credit supervisor for verification.
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 18 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)