Credit Officer – Community Banking (Central Region)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
Recruit and train clients through registration and loan disbursement which leads to growth in loan portfolio.
1.Achieve and maintain the set monthly targets.
• Recruit, train clients and disburse loans.
• Mobilize savings deposits.
• Sell other Pride products.
• Make CRB credit applications.
• Monitor, follow up and recover loans disbursed.
• Follow up on loan recovery process.
• Generate business growth.
2. Comply with branch and BoU set targets.
• Follow up payment for and enrolment of clients onto the credit reference bureau before accessing loans.
• Post loans accurately.
• Prepare weekly monitoring reports on prospective and existing clients.
3. Compile reports on the ongoing loan disbursement.
• Update client loan files.
• Prepare draft report for submission to the Credit Supervisor.
• Recommend to the supervisor any changes to improve service to clients.
4. Filing loan documentation.
• File all relevant information as per Pride’s policies and procedures.
• Verify completeness of loan application file.
• Submit files to credit supervisor for verification.Required education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)