Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 12 days left to apply for this job.
Collection of company revenues, both current and overdue amounts by assigned accounts through timely billing, Accounts Reconciliation and communicating with customers via phone, email or in person.
Hold regular meetings with customers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction from the credit control perspective.
Ensure that the customers clear their dues within existing timelines.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business related course.
• Accounting Professional Qualifications like CPA or ATC will be an Added advantage.
• Minimum of Two years’ in a similar role.
• Knowledge of ERP or SAP Systems.
• General knowledge of Quality Assurance, Project management and Health and Safety regulations.
• Ability to manage numerous tasks in an environment of competing demands and deadlines.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with little direction.
• Attention to detail and Innovative,
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• High customer orientation.
1. Communicate with customers via phone, email or in person. Obtain payments, commitment agreements or establish a repayment plan.
2. Preparing necessary documents like invoices, LPOs and matching the same.
3. Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
4. Visiting customer and creating mutual business relationships.
5. Timely Preparation and Reconciliation of Monthly Deferred Revenue GL and listing Reports.
6. Timely sending of updated statements of accounts to all customers.
7. Maintain reconciled, accurate and up to date customer statements of accounts through regular reconciliation of accounts.
8. Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records through proper filing of all customer documents, communications and correspondences with the clients.
9. Initiate process and pass credit notes for wrong billing/ SLA rebates.
10. Bad Debt Provision. Propose bad accounts for write off to the CC as per company credit policy.
11. Create and send accurate monthly reports that indicate Plan vs achieved collection, Reasons for any shortfalls and Next month targets.
12. Receiving payments and posting in the accounting system.
13. Bank reconciliations.
14. Any other duties as directed by the management.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself