Critical Care Nurse (ICU & HDU)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 34 days left to apply for this job.
- Diploma in Nursing (KRN / KRCHN) from an accredited School of Nursing;
- Diploma in Critical care or Emergency Nursing;
- BLS / ACLS Certificate and other unit specific certification requirements;
- Valid Nursing license;
- Member of relevant chapter / association;
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an added advantage.
Reporting to the respective unit Nurse Manager, the Clinical Nurse is responsible to promote and maintain high standards of professional nursing care to meet the needs of patients and their families. S/he will participate actively in decision making related to patient care, and will ensure patients’ safety, dignity and respect are maintained at all times.Required education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)