Job verified by Fuzu
Kenya Airways | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Customer Care Manager
- Bachelor's degree
- Customer support, client care
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Customer Care ManagerFIELD SERVICE COPIER TECHNICIANS
IMAGE OFFICE SUPPLIES LTD
Customer Service Officer
Artist Support Manager
Card Payments & E-channels Support Manager
Jobs in Customer support, client careMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Ensure effective complaint management system and service recovery that enhances customer loyalty, encourages repeat business translating to business retention and reduction in operations cost and achievement of Revenue.
• Partner Governance- Multi- partner environment foster relationships between KQ and the partners and offer support for customer touch points.
• Forecast, manage and review budgets within cost.
• Coordinate stakeholders both corporate and internal on system, service and product changes.
• Implement standards, business policies and procedures related to the various functional areas.
• Formulate/Implement/Monitor Customer Care Strategy.
• Ensure delivery of customer promise, engagement and achieve great experience across all journey stages.
• Performance KPIs- Contribute to the development of a continuous performance improvement culture by achieving set KPIs. • People Management- Develop, coach and guide staff.: -
• User requirements specification, escalation and resolution finding
• Completing systems and operational gap analysis and resource optimization
• Continuously benchmarking and monitoring industry trends.
• Resource management - Ensure adequate resourcing in the department.
• Analyze and implement relevant interventions pertaining to workloads, trends, patterns and peaks.
• Reporting– Daily, weekly and monthly reports. • Liaison with regulatory on external compliant management and ensure resolution.
• Intermediary with corporate on escalations to gain support for in country pending issues.
• Instill a customer service culture and drive engagement
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Customer support, client careSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Budgeting, financial planning; Reporting; Customer service; Business strategy; Partnerships; Customer relations; Customer support, CRM systemsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)