Customer Care Officer
Salary range: KSh25,000 - KSh30,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have today left to apply for this job.
The job holder will be responsible for contributing to the effective running of the day-to-day operations at the Branch by ensuring that all customers get value for every resource (money, time and expertise) they utilize through excellent customer service for total satisfaction.
The (15) open positions will cover all our Branches countrywide.
- Welcomes visitors warmly with a smile and make sure they are comfortable
- Representing Watu Credit Ltd and implementing the Company’s Customer Care plan within the assigned mandate;
- Maintaining Watu Credit Ltd customer service standards in serving the Company’s existing customers as well as in attracting new customers and expanding customer bas
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Conduct live chats with potential customers who visit Watu Credit Website to ensure they are well informed, and they receive all the needed customer support;
- Receiving and responding to customer service account inquiries on account balances, transaction details, statements and fees and charges;
- Maintain an up-to-date database of clients’ information and documentation including payment schedules, insurance and logbooks records
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution;
- Attend to the Customer Care line, routing calls to specific department(s) and referring customers to appropriate Watu Credit services and representatives;
- Manage SMS code through generating daily SMS reports and respond accordingly to enhance efficient communication with customers;
- Entering customer information on to a computer database for monitoring of call and visitors’ logbook;
- Recording and handling customer complaints or escalating to a manager
- Maintain a conducive environment in the front office for both staff and clients and coordination of cleaning at the Branch;
- Responsible for proper arrangement and layout of the front office to ensure good ambiance and display of promotional materials;
- In charge of customer inflow and queue management
- Preparing and presenting weekly and monthly reports to the Branch Manager and Customer Care Manager on customer contact on all touch points and trends of customer queries/complaints;
- Participate in marketing campaigns to create awareness of Watu Credit products;
- Recording customer feedback on service and areas of improvement.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: basic | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself