Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 19 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking for an m-commerce executive to take lead on customer experience in our online ordering platform. This person will be responsible for undertaking various developmental plans that would help in increasing the product sales and services on the m-commerce platform.
● Provide guidance to improve ordering and fulfilment processes and procedures both internally and customer-facing.
● Identify and quantify key factors for customer success, lead the process to create & implement those solutions among cross-functional teams, and measure the efficacy of those solutions.
● Resolve root cause of customer issues, as well as barriers to team productivity, quality & accuracy of customer interactions.
● Improve time to resolution for customer issues.
● Identify technical issues that may prevent customer delivery from reaching the desired outcome in a timely manner.
● Build decision trees and scripts to effectively resolve customer issues and reduce variation between agents.
● Implement a customer service agent training program.
● Maximize customer service scores across our channels
Does this sound like you?
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself