Customer Growth Representative
Salary range: KSh35,000 - KSh50,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, and Rwanda use Sokowatch's mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Role: Customer Growth Representative
You support customer growth by fostering the company values and purpose while providing exemplary customer experience that leads to revenue growth.
Internal stakeholders: Customer Care Department, Credit team and Delivery Agent Team
External stakeholders: Customers
Key Skills and Competencies
- 3-5 years of experience in retail sales
- Bachelor in Sales and Marketing or Diploma in a related field
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Proven track record in FMCG sales
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Good business sense and professional manner
- Manage dukas by supporting them throughout the sales process from order placement to delivery.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships to ensure customer retention.
- Increase client adoption and their Average Revenue Per User.
- Upsell Sokowatch digital services, and push digital payments (mobile money) amongst your customer portfolio.
- Monitor the market to inform product priorities, pricing and supply the management team with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, potential for new products and services.
- Act as a retail strategic advisor to your customers, anticipate customer needs and negotiate for discounts for your portfolio customers.
- Ensure general customer satisfaction in order to promote customer retention.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Salary range: KSh35,000 - KSh50,000
Commissions based on perfomance