Customer Relationship Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
The successful Customer Relationship Manager will source new sales opportunities through attracting new clients and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating needs, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
The role is on one year renewable contract.
• 0-5 years of experience
• Preferably proven sales experience in real estate, insurance, banking industries.
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Presentable and flexible (willing to work on weekends)
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• BS/BA degree or equivalent
• “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers. Also conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Maintain and expand client database within the assigned territory
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform costbenefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Expedite the resolution of customer requests and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Participates in events and conventions.
• Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.Required education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Negotiation; Market research, intelligence; Presentation skills; Business development; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Sales strategy; Bidding and proposal generation; Persistence; Corporate communications; ForecastingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)