Customer Sales Agent
Salary range: KSh30,000 - KSh35,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 11 days left to apply for this job.
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya,Tanzania, and Rwanda use Sokowatch's mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.Our Vision
Dominate the duka market across Africa by being their #1 partner for all goods and services by 2021. Sokowatch will provide everything a duka needs, no wholesalers or distributors necessary.
We seek to employ a highly qualified and motivated Sales Representative who will be responsible for providing personalized customer service by responding to the needs of customers, driving product volumes and profit growth in the key retail chains as well as manage customer relationships, documenting and reporting on customer feedback in order to improve the customer experience.Skills and Competencies
- 3-5 years of experience in key account management
- Diploma in customer service, communications,marketing or a related field
- Sales skills i.e. able to pitch a sale, up-selling and cross-selling
- Great Communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Customer-centric individual
- Proven track record in a call center
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Good business sense and professional manner.
- Positive attitude
Key ResponsibilitiesRequired education
• Drive revenue and customer retention through customer relationship management
• Assist the delivery agents in customer order generation, as well as customer experience management.
• Help our customers navigate both our product portfolio and services
• Follow up on leads and prospects to close on the sale
• Drive customer satisfaction, through effectively solving customer complaints
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries through various channels.
. Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all time
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself