Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Tanzania, Kenya,Uganda and Rwanda use Sokowatch's mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.Our Vision
Dominate the duka market across Africa by being their #1 partner for all goods and services by 2021. Sokowatch will provide everything a duka needs, no wholesalers or distributors necessary.Role
We seek to employ a highly qualified and motivated Sales Representative who will be responsible for providing personalized customer service by responding to the needs of customers, driving product volumes and profit growth in the key retail chains as well as manage customer relationships, documenting and reporting on customer feedback in order to improve the customer experience.Skills and Competencies
- 3-5 years of experience in key account management
- Diploma in customer service, communications, marketing or a related field
- Sales skills i.e. able to pitch a sale, up-selling and cross-selling
- Great Communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Customer-centric individual
- Proven track record in a call centre
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Good business sense and professional manner.
- Positive attitude