Fuzu Exclusive Job
JUMIA KENYA | Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Customer Service Agent
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Customer support, client care
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa,Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.Jumia Food is an online food ordering site that allows consumers to conveniently order meals of their choice from their preferred restaurants and have them delivered straight to their home / office.Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent
opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth
has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging
markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.Required Skills & Qualifications
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- A unique education in scaling new internet concept.
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective
is to train the next. generation of leaders for our future internet
- Assist in selling processes for our customers and generating additional Sales.
- Coordinating information to customers browsing our websites during store discovery, order and checkout, including after sales support.
- Performing phone conversations with customers to answer their questions, provide information and advise them.
- Handling special requests and complaints of customers.
- Collecting and storing useful data within our back end system.
- Ensuring follow up through emails, phone or any required means.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KenyaArea of work
: Customer support, client careSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 6 monthsRequired skills
: Written communication; Answering telephones and call management; Customer service; Typing and note taking; Customer relations; Email correspondence; Office tools: Word, Excel, Outlook; Customer support, CRM systems; Dealing with difficult people; Problem solvingRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply