Job verified by Fuzu
Infama Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Customer Service and Incident Management Officer
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Customer support, client care
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
At INFAMA we strive to understand and meet our customers needs and provide solutions that add value to them.
It is imperative that we find the Right Person for The Right Job.
The INFAMA team dedicates its energy, time and resources in developing and delivering solutions through a disciplined, efficient and cost centric approach.
INFAMA provides an energized, challenging work environment for hardworking, disciplined, skilled, intelligent, driven, aspiring minds who have integrity and are passionate about providing excellent service.
All candidates MUST meet the company’s stringent qualification, experience and training criteria which will be assessed at the various stages of the recruitment process.
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Handle and resolve customer complaints
• Provide pricing and delivery information
• Manage administration
• Follow up on customer interactions
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
• Proper documentation and reporting of any work related incidents
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Customer support, client careSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Conflict and complaint resolution; Reporting; Customer service; Office administration, management; Customer relations; Documentation and record keepingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply