Job verified by Fuzu
I & M Bank | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Customer Service Delivery- Quality Assurance Analyst
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Customer support, client care
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
The jobholder will be responsible for proactively conducting continuous systematic quality checks to assess the effectiveness of our services, procedures, processes and systems with a view of identifying customer expectations, pain points and improvement areas impacting on Service delivery. The overall objective of this role is to improve the final quality of service provided to customers at all touch points and channels
• Quality orientation to effectively define and review activities/tasks in a manner that consistently produces processes and procedures that support high quality of service.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Report writing skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Should possess sound organizational and planning skills with good attention to details.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that is needed to support performance and customer service oriented culture
• Well versed with CBK Prudential Guidelines
• Knowledge of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to follow through to ensure consistency in adhering and upholding of performance standards and SLAs.
• Customer centric/focused.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field from a recognized institution.
• Proficient in use of relevant MS Office packages and statistical packages
• Banking qualifications desirable
• Customer service qualifications
• Quality Assurance Certification will be an added advantageApplication Process
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please send your application together with comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating your qualifications, present position, salary expectations and names and contacts of three referees. Your application should reach the address below as soon as possible. Please quote reference number followed by the position applied for in the application.
The General Manager-Human Resources
I&M Bank Limited
I & M Tower, Kenyatta Avenue
P.O Box 30238 – 00100, Nairobi
The Incumbent will report to the Assistant Manager – Service Quality Assurance and will be responsible for:
Conducting continuous systematic quality checks to assess the effectiveness of our services, processes and systems with a view of identifying customer pain points and areas of lapses/weakness impacting on Service delivery
Identifying process improvement opportunities through customer journey mapping
Updating and Maintaining of Bank wide Service Level Agreements.
Monitoring and measurement of SLA performance with an objective of improving service delivery standards.
Obtaining customer feedback on a continuous basis using various methods with an aim of improving the overall customer experience – Voice of the Customer, Pulse and Post Interaction Surveys.
Development and Continuous measurement of relevant Service quality Metrics to ensure Bank performance is within the set targets.
Benchmarking and Keeping abreast of industry standards and processes
Preparation of management reports for business owners based on data collected.
Provision of recommendations to improve business processes based on gaps identified from data collected
- Providing training, coaching, feedback and assistance on the Customer Experience Quality Standards
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Customer support, client careSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Training program planning; Reporting; Market research, intelligence; Service Level Agreement (SLA); Performance monitoring and evaluation; Customer relations; Quality control and supervisionRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply