Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Customer Service Manager
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations. The successful candidate will also be responsible for liaising with owners and sign up new properties.
·Liaise with Home owners.
· Sign up new properties.
· Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
· Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
· Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
· Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
· Manage the Clients Database.
· Cover for Real Estate Agents when needed.
· Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
· Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
· Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Conflict and complaint resolution; Customer service; Business development; Customer relations; Call center managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply