Job verified by Fuzu
Tala | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Customer Service Quality Lead
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Customer support, client care
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Customer Service Quality LeadRADIO CONTROLLER - UGANDA
Securex Agencies (K) LTD
Customer IT Support
Customer Service Assistant
Barclays Bank kenya
Airport Services Agent
Jobs in Customer support, client careMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Tala, seeks a Customer Service Quality Lead to manage our customer service efficiency. This person will also have opportunity to provide feedback as the voice of the customer that will create impactful change to the company’s services. In addition, the Customer Service Quality Lead will be encouraged to bring in new ideas on how Tala can upscaled our customer service efficiency.
The position purpose is ensuring an excellent standard of caring service, maintaining customer relationships, and representing Tala’s brand of modern and convenient customer-centric service.
• Work with team leads to onboard and train team members according to Tala Vision, Mission, and Brand values.
• Manage the Quality Assurance Process: Review and grading tickets according to brand and quality standards of empathy. Own the Weekly and Monthly QA Report for agent performance. Own QA KPIs.
• Review language and responses to questions to ensure we are addressing the customer needs and giving conclusive feedback to customers.
• Identify high reply topics and tickets in order improve efficiency and language of these interactions.
• Own Customer Feedback Loop: Daily Monitoring of the key issues that are coming from customer issues, and elevating and resolving those issues quickly and efficiently.
• Work 1-1 with team members on areas identified for improvement in tickets, and social media presence.
• Coach and mentor the team to ensure our communication is aligned to our Brand values.
• Elevating and resolve issues quickly and efficiently to the team lead and as per the customer feedback loop.
• Continuous trainings to CX team on any new projects that impact on customers and internal CX team.
• Build Business case to implement customer service improvements.
• Assist Team lead in maintenance of Tags and Topics, and Macros.
• Compile weekly/monthly customer complaint reports, come up with suggestions and solutions to minimize the issues
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Customer support, client careSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Project implementation; Key performance indicators; Training delivery; Quality control and supervision; Customer serviceRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)