Customer Success Associate(B2C)
Salary range: from KSh10,000 | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
Overview of the Role:
- Reaching out to Fuzu pre-selected users and understanding their current career goals and ambitions
- Understanding the needs of Fuzu-users and act as an adviser by guiding them through the Fuzu’s services based on their needs .
- Work with the Growth Team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals.
- Support our Career Builders in identifying the best B2C packages based on their needs
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services to users according to their needs and objectives
- Strong Telesales experience with at least 1 year as a Debt Collector or Call Centre experience
- Be a Fuzu Brand Ambassador- You understand all available features of the Fuzu platform
- Good communication, Strong conversational and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Exceptional level of motivation, desire, competitiveness, customer-driven focus
- Ability to be empathetic with Fuzu users
- Experience selling a B2C product will be an added advantage
We Exceed Customer Expectations -Everything we do is aligned with the needs of our users. To exceed expectations, we go the extra mile in delivering value, each and every day. We drive change through rigorous prioritization, grit and personal accountability
We Can Be Trusted-We treat our users and ourselves with dignity. We stand for transparency and make sure that we can be trusted - at all times. We say no to all forms of discrimination and believe passionately that our value as human beings is undivided. We cherish and provide honest feedback.
We Are Endlessly Curious-We believe passionately that one is never done improving and that continuous growth is core to who we are. We cultivate curiosity, speed and agility in everything we do, constantly breaking boundaries and pushing ourselves and our users for greatness.
We Succeed Together-We lift people rather than drag them down. We believe that the success of others is that of ours as well. We only see the best in each other. We work and celebrate together and make sure that the journey itself is fun and uplifting for us and our users.
We Eat Mars for Breakfast-We think that Mars is just another planet. We dream about the universe instead. Our ambition crosses beyond the stars with no limit. We dream big because we know we can do it.
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in preparing people and business for success
- The opportunity to work with a professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth – grow with Fuzu
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
2 days left to apply
We hope by now you know at least a little bit about who we are… why? Well because you are using our website! But let us give you a bit more detail - Fuzu is on a mission to preparing users and organizations for success by being the best career development, recruitment and learning solution for Africa. Our ambition is to help the top talent like you find a place to Dream, Grow and Be Found. We are currently attracting over 25,000 new users per month, making us the Fastest Growing Talent Pool in Africa! We are a Finnish company with offices in Nairobi,Kampala and Helsinki. We work hard but maintain a people-first, fun team culture. We emphasize learning and growth and expect everyone on the team to be eager to step out of their comfort zone to learn and support across multiple functions. As part of our team culture, we are endlessly curious and if you want to develop you will be given every opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
Competitive Salary, Monthly Team Based Performance Bonus, 21 Leave Days, Comprehensive Medical Cover,Monthly Social events 'Fuzu Friday' and lots of Learning and growth opportunities.
Meet your new colleagues
Ian Oscar, Customer Success Specialist
"At Fuzu I interact mostly with our B2B clients in their endeavour to source and recruit top talent using our advanced platform and nothing beats that feeling when I receive those thank you messages from our clients. This is what makes my heart beat week on week and month on month. "
2 days left to apply